Subject: [boost] [Pool] Patches
From: DUPUIS Etienne (e.dupuis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-17 03:49:07

Greetings,

https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/pool at revision 79460 contains a solution for tickets #3789, #5902, #6561, #6610, #6701, #6718, #6865 and #6867. Related test cases for each ticket are also present. By the way, the Pool tests fail in the trunk; a missing dependency on Boost.System, which I added to the JamFile in sand box.

https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/pool at revision 79460 does not contain any other new features or modifications other than those related to the above tickets.

As Boost.Pool currently has no maintainer and is thus orphaned, and also since I am leaving the mailing list, I reassigned these tickets to John Maddock since he was the last to commit code changes into Boost.Pool.

Regards,
Étienne Dupuis

Ce message et toutes les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et établis à l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute modification, édition, utilisation ou diffusion non autorisée est interdite. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci de nous en avertir immédiatement. ATEME décline toute responsabilité au titre de ce message s'il a été altéré, déformé, falsifié ou encore édité ou diffusé sans autorisation.
This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorized modification, edition, use or dissemination is prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us immediately. ATEME decline all responsibility for this message if it has been altered, deformed, falsified or even edited or disseminated without authorization.

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.