Subject: Re: [boost] [graph] interest in resumable dijkstra?
From: Tim Keitt (tkeitt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-17 17:42:32

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 3:22 PM, Alex Hagen-Zanker <ahh34_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Jul 17 2012, Klaim - Joël Lamotte wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 5:36 PM, Tim Keitt <tkeitt_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>>> I'll add a second -- this would be highly useful for some of our
>>> applications.
>>>

>> Same here.
>>
> That is great to hear. Would either of you have time to see if the
> implementation and interface make sense to you, and can you recommend
> improvements?
>
> Kind regards, Alex

Looks very good so far. I relies heavily on the color map, which seem
appropriate from what I've seen. Might be nice to have some simple
wrappers for the most common cases (eg finding single s-t shortest
path). Another useful one would be to label the vertices by nearest
origin in the case of multiple origins (we encounter this all the
time).

THK

--
Timothy H. Keitt