Subject: [boost] How to find all paths with a length in a certain range
From: J Birch (birchsport_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-17 05:05:48

I am fairly new to Boost, and not the greatest at C++, but I do have a bit of experience in dealing with graphs in other languages.

We currently have some very ugly and inefficient code that effectively builds up a graph structure (DAG), and must calculate all paths with a length between a certain range, say 3-7.

I have seen the question asked a few times via Google, but I have seen no solution. I have been tinkering around with different examples, but have yet to come up with anything useful.

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Birch