Subject: Re: [boost] [type_erasure] Review started (July 18-27, 2012)
From: Lorenzo Caminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-23 09:09:49

Hello all,

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 1:13 AM, Lorenzo Caminiti <lorcaminiti_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> *** The review of Steven Watanabe's proposed Boost.TypeErasure library
> begins on July 18, 2012 and ends on July 27, 2012. ***

*** Boost.TypeErasure review ends in 5 days. Please submit your reviews :D ***

There have been interesting discussions on the library on the ML but I
have not received any official review yet :( Especially if you are a
user of Boost Any, Function, and Any Iterator, you definitely want to
take a look at Type Erasure as it generalizes solutions provided by
those other libraries.

Thank you.

The review manager.
--Lorenzo