Subject: Re: [boost] [1.51.0] Release branch closed except by permission, beta next week
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-27 01:21:00

On Tue, 24 Jul 2012, Daniel James wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> The release branch is now closed for all changes except by permission
> from one of the release managers. The beta release is planned for next
> Monday.
>
> Please can you write your entries for the release notes soon. As
> always you can edit them directly using subversion at:
>
> https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/website/public_html/live/feed/history/
>
> Or you can email them to me and I'll add them for you. The release
> notes are linked from the main page soon after the beta is released,
> so it would be complete by then. You can see the work in progress at:
>
> http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_51_0.html
>
> Finally, remember that the release notes are being compiled on the
> live site now, not the beta site.

I forgot to put in change 79227 from the trunk, and that is making a
Boost.Graph test fail on VC++ up to version 10. Would it be OK if I
pushed that in at the last minute? It has been passing the tests in the
trunk for a while. There is also a tiny change (order of two function
arguments) in undirected_dfs that also wasn't merged and should be before
the release. I do not believe that affects any tests that are in the
release branch (that code's test case was missed during merging, and that
isn't worth fixing for 1.51). May I please put in those two bug fixes?
Thank you.

-- Jeremiah Willcock