Subject: Re: [boost] [1.51][ICL] Last minute commit
From: Joachim Faulhaber (afojgo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-27 20:12:13

2012/7/27 Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]>:
> On 7/27/2012 1:09 AM, Joachim Faulhaber wrote:
>> unaware of the fact that commits to the release branch need permission
>> this week I did a commit today (Revision 79767).
>> Sorry for that.
>>
>> So I'd like to ask for permission now. In other words, is it possible
>> to not reverse this commit?
>
> Which commit?

My svn log says:
Revision: 79767
Author: jofaber
Date: Freitag, 27. Juli 2012 09:05:11 (CET)
Message:
Merged revision(s) 79696 from trunk/boost/icl:
Added missing const for icl::map copy ctor.

----
Modified : /branches/release/boost/icl
Modified : /branches/release/boost/icl/map.hpp
(diff-file as attachment)
> Are the tests passing on the release branch?
The tests on the trunk are all ok for the last week.
On the release branch only a few tests are completed after the commit.
These are all ok.
> If so, I'm
> inclined to leave it in.
Sorry for the inconvenience,