Subject: Re: [boost] [block_ptr] Update
From: Phil Bouchard (philippe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-29 14:28:34

No I don't have a review manager but I would assume there is an army
behind pointer related stuff.

I just want to point out that it uses an allocator that has a linear
complexity, so this is the only optimization left.

But the pointer itself is more than ready. The complexity is constant
and is deterministic thus all objects on the heap are guaranteed to be
deleted when the program exists.

-Phil