Subject: Re: [boost] deep-thought reboot
From: DongInn Kim (dikim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-31 12:17:05

Dear all,

I am sorry that we could not apply the new firmware to deep-thought. Can we have another schedule to reboot deep-thought at the same time (9am, E.T.) tomorrow?
Today's reboot added only the new kernel.

Another reboot should be short as we did today and the specific schedule is following:

Date: Wednesday, Aug 1st, 2012
Time:
- 6:00am-6:10am Pacific US time
- 7:00am-7:10am Mountain US time
- 8:00am-8:10am Central US time
- 9:00am-9:10am Eastern US time
- 1:00pm-1:10pm GMT

The following services would not be available during the reboot.
- NFS $HOME
- web sites (e.g., www.open-mpi.org, svn.mpi-forum.org, www.osl.iu.edu/publications, ...)

Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any issues or questions about the outage.

Regards,

--
- DongInn