Subject: Re: [boost] [1.51 release][fusion] [was Re: [fusion] 1.50.0 release broken on c++11]
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-10 02:16:44

On 8/9/2012 10:15 PM, Joel de Guzman wrote:
> On 8/10/2012 11:35 AM, Steve Lorimer wrote:
>> Hi folks
>>
>> I know it's been reported before, and has been fixed in trunk, but is
>> there
>> any plan to fix the released version?
>>
>> Reported here:
>> http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/fusion-g-4-6-deque-and-c-0x-compile-error-td4632499.html
>
> Release managers,
>
> Is there still a chance to commit a bug-fix for 1.51?
> IIUC, there's a window after the beta is announced. Is
> it OK to do a merge for this bug fix?
>
> Steve, I'm sorry I forgot about this.

The release branch is currently open for bug fixes without review
manager approval. It will remain so until Monday (Aug 13), after which
review manager approval is needed. So please go ahead, Joel.

Be sure to check the release calendar when you have questions about the
dates: http://www.boost.org/development/index.html

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing