Subject: Re: [boost] [type_erasure] Review started (July 18-27, 2012)
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-20 13:46:56

On 8/20/2012 10:39 AM, Nicholas Howe wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 3:48 AM, Alexander Lamaison <awl03_at_[hidden]>wrote:
>
>> Dave Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> writes:

For an early version of Proto, I used "posit" (v. Assume as a fact; put
forward as a basis of argument.) as the name for the unary plus operator
for many of the same reasons you cite above. There was a hew and a cry
during Proto's review, and I had to change it to unary_plus.

Just another data point.

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing