Subject: Re: [boost] attempting sandbox svg_plot templates
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-22 05:11:58

I have used this OK very recently (with some recent additions to allow more things to be plotted)
and produced new plots for the Boost.Math library.

But I have never been used on anything but MSVC 32 bit on Windows (various platforms and versions).

(And I'm not sure if Jake Voytko, the original author did either - I have a vague memory of some
slight problem but that it was 'cured' by a workaround).

Suggest you make sure you have a known-good (on MSVC 10) fresh SVN update from sandbox (just
updating to my very latest version t revision: 80136 ) and that you mail me your compile failure
file (privately if big).

(If you are not a SVN user, ask me privately for a zip to be sent).

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK