Subject: Re: [boost] [locale] Custom Gettext paths.
From: Artyom Beilis (artyomtnk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-23 00:53:28

----- Original Message ----- > From: Jookia <166291_at_[hidden]> > Hi, > Okay, I've implemented some changes to the patch. I'll apply it after several tweaks... You still need to have both    create_message_facet(message_format const &) And    create_message_facet(message_format const &,std::vector<std::string> const &paths) For backward compatibility. > > The format call now uses the classic locale, and messages_info isn't > changed. Ok > > I feel that it's kind of repetitive and sloppy. Just a tiny bit. I don't > see a way around it, though. I'm a newbie though. > > When using it in an application it feels a little odd to create a vector then > pass that in to the create_messages_facet for a format when you're using a > custom messages_info. > It is internal interface - that designed for locale backend writers and for some very specific custom uses like in-memory file system. So users expect to call generator::... > As always I haven't tested a line of code of this on Windows, but I suspect > it'd work. > These are what unit tests for :-) > Thanks, > Jookia. > > Thanks, If you don't mind open a ticket so I will not forget. I'll try to take a look on it this weekend.   Artyom Beilis -------------- CppCMS - C++ Web Framework:   http://cppcms.com/ CppDB - C++ SQL Connectivity: http://cppcms.com/sql/cppdb/