Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-users] Announce: Boost 1.51 installer for 32/64-bit Windows now available
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-24 11:53:30

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 12:04:59AM -0500, John Wiegley wrote:
> BoostPro is happy to announce that we now have free 32-bit and 64-bit
> installers for Windows available for download:
>
> http://www.boostpro.com/download
>
> This version libraries and/or DLLs for the following compilers:
>
> Visual C++ 7.1 (Visual Studio 2003) [32-bit only]
> Visual C++ 8.0 (Visual Studio 2005 SP1)
> Visual C++ 9.0 (Visual Studio 2008 SP1)
> Visual C++ 10.0 (Visual Studio 2010 SP1)

The 1.51 one pops the following error after agreeing to the licenses:
---------------------------
Boost C++ Libraries 1.51 Setup
---------------------------
Failed to download mirror list, all downloadable content has been
disabled.
---------------------------
OK

Additionally, would it be possible to give the 32-bit and 64-bit
installers disjoint filenames and preferably mention in the installer
somewhere which bitness it installs?

It's currently impossible to deduce after having downloaded both which
installer does what, if you even manage to download them both without
clobbering the other one.

--
Lars Viklund | zao_at_[hidden]