Subject: [boost] Update [Was: Boost.Process 0.5 released]
From: Boris Schaeling (boris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-26 14:07:06
I've updated code and documentation at
- On POSIX set_on_error and throw_on_error report now if execve() failed
in the forked process.
- return_on_error has been removed.
- set_env has been added to make it possible to set environment variables.
- close_fds_except has been changed to close_fds_if (it expects now a
- The executors call now also an initializer function after a system call
More changes to come.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk