Subject: Re: [boost] [test] Boost.Test unreleased since November 2009 ?
From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-01 23:00:21

Mathieu Champlon <m.champlon <at> free.fr> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I've noticed that no merge has been made from trunk to the release
> branch for Boost.Test since November 2009, meaning that a lot of
> bug fixes and features have remained unreleased.
> Is it on purpose ?

Not really.

The current state of Boost.Test trunk is major update (and improvement
I hope) to the latest released version. I believe it is actually
deserves a (mini?) review for all new features introduces (and there
are big number of them). There couple features that I'd love to finish,
but never seem to have enough time. I am open to share the load of
Boost.Test support and new development if anyone is interested. There
quite a lot of new very cool features I have in mind we can implement
including performance testing, generic mutation based testing
(coverage analysis), data driven unit testing and more.

Gennadiy