Subject: Re: [boost] Mail moderated?
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-05 15:48:45

On Sep 5, 2012, at 7:56 AM, Klaim - Joël Lamotte <mjklaim_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I sent an email to this list this morning that apparently got into
> moderation because it contained some text files with logs.
> I'm just not sure it's been noticed by moderators, as it might have been
> marked spam or something?

Large messages are automatically sent to the moderators for approval/rejection.
There are about 5000 subscribers to this ML, and some people don't appreciate (say) 2 MB email messages landing on them.
[ Not saying that your message was that big - I haven't seen your message; and I'm not a moderator of this list ]

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki