Subject: Re: [boost] IDE for developing Boost
From: Mathias Gaunard (mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-07 13:15:13

On 09/06/2012 07:03 AM, Jens Müller wrote:

> But before fiddling around with Eclipse to get all the settings right,
> I'd wanted to to ask for your recommendations. And maybe there are
> already settings available to make it "just work", at least initially.

I find that 'simple' text editors are much more flexible and scalable,
and are thus more versatile.

I had been using geany for a while, but I'm considering moving to
sublime. It opens in a second, can search very quickly over 20k files,
and is fully programmable.
There is plugin to integrate clang static analysers with it, but it
doesn't scale very well unfortunately.