Subject: Re: [boost] IDE for developing Boost
From: Andreas Pokorny (andreas.pokorny_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-08 09:37:28

Hi,
I have been using clang complete for some time now. It does not work
out of the box in windows (windos7-64) yet. But on a unix box it works
quite well. There is also a project called clang_indexer a fork of
clang_complete that provides symbol lookup through clang. With more in
depth vim knowledge both projects could be improved a lot...

Tried Eclipse CDT a few times, last time cimbined with vim (eclim) but
never got rid of the random horrible delays - makes entering the zen
state impossible.

regards
Andreas