Subject: Re: [boost] [log] library status?
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-11 07:59:48

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 11:47 AM, Igor R <boost.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Is Boost.Log expected to enter one the Boost version soon?
> I see that its last update on sourceforge took place about a year ago...

Don't rely on the documentation date, it's wrong. The documentation wasn't
updated at all since first publication.
The last update on the bleeding-edge (litterally) branch was last saturday
on the svn repository (on sourceforge).

The trunk version is stable (I'm using it) but the whole work related to
changes necessary before the mini-review before inclusion into boost are on
the bleeding-edge branch.
I don't know if Andrei finished the work, but as the last change was
recent, I suppose it's not finished.

Joel Lamotte