Subject: Re: [boost] [nowide] Library looks for a review manager
From: Jookia (166291_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-14 05:46:16

I've briefly looked through this library, but haven't gotten around to
using it yet.

After reading the documentation the only question I really have is if
there's a way to have it as a drop-in replacement. Surely 'using
namespace boost::nowide' would conflict with STL definitions. I can see
why this may not be desirable as it can lead to weird bugs, like the
ineffectiveness of sync_with_stdio.

Besides that, I think this is a great library and I still find it a
little odd why only in 2012 we're getting awesome stuff like this in Boost.