Subject: [boost] [geometry] [polygon] What's the relationship?
From: Dave Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-16 11:13:56

Could someone please explain the relationship, if any, betweeen these
two libraries? They seem to cover similar domains. Do they
interoperate? Is one better than the other for certain kinds of
problems?

Was Boost.Polygon once called the Geometry Template Library, as
suggested by the BoostCon 2009 slides? Boy, that's confusing.

Lastly, could we get these libraries' documentation to mention one
another and explain the information I'm asking for?

Thanks in advance for answering.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing                  Software Development        Training