Subject: Re: [boost] What Should we do About Boost.Test?
From: Sohail Somani (sohail_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-17 13:43:13

On 17/09/2012 12:18 PM, John Maddock wrote:

> Just one other data point: major updates to Boost.Test have broken my
> stuff on more than one occation (actually it feels like *every* time
> there's been an update, but that's probably an exageration).

As a coping mechanism, I wrote my own wrapper macros to avoid this
because it happened to me too. I think it only happened once but it made
me paranoid enough to add a thin layer. Probably because I was
frustrated trying to figure out what changed through the documentation.

Backwards compatibility would be very welcome!

Sohail