Subject: Re: [boost] [geometry] [polygon] What's the relationship?
From: Luke Simonson (simoluk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-17 20:30:50

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 10:29 AM, Olaf Peter <ope-devel_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Thank you for your explanations. Anyway, is boost.polygon orphaned?
> Following
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/query?status=%21closed&component=polygon
> there are several *new* open bug reports older than 20 months.

No, it is not. Trac does not email me when a ticket is opened or the
status of a ticket is changed. I have no idea someone has submitted a
bug unless they post on the user or dev forumn. When that happens I
reply typically within one day. Several of the bugs on record were
resolved a long time ago, but I never updated the ticket. I probably
haven't looked at the trac in 20 months. I've been doing the job of a
half dozen people at work during that time so I never thought to look
for more work in the trac with no one prodding me. Andrii and I will
clean up the old tickets for Polygon before the 1.52 release. One of
the tickets on resizing requires that I complete the straight skeleton
implementation I'm currently working on to address properly.

Thanks,
Luke