Subject: Re: [boost] IDE for developing Boost
From: Jens Müller (blog_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-24 05:32:07

Am 10.09.2012 10:06, schrieb Peter Sommerlad:
> Hi,
> On 07.09.2012, at 21:40, sguazt wrote:
>
>> >In the past I've tried Eclipse, but I left since it did not work well
>> >with heavy-templated classes (if I'm not wrong, Galileo is the last
>> >version I've tried).
> It is much better now, (since Helios, and even better with Juno). And
> we work hard to get most of C++11 syntax into the next service Release
> for Juno. Give me a note, if you would like to try that earlier.

Dear Peter,

sorry for replying so late.

I won't have time to develop Boost code for quite some time. But this is
helpful as well for the code I'm working if at work. There we have
container classes with are derived from a base-container template, and
auto-complete does not work for really basic stuff like the
::const_iterator type defined in the (template) base.

I (and at least one colleague) would be more than interested to try out
any improvements.

Best regards,

Jens