Subject: [boost] [website] Latest version of page links
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-26 18:06:49

Hello all,

I finally got round to finishing off the links from old documentation
to the latest version. It's a little hacked in so the markup isn't
wonderful, and it only works for libraries whose documentation is
altered by the site's php scripts. That's usually the documentation
with no frames and the green header (some libraries put the green
header in themselves, it won't work for them).

At the moment it's just on the beta site, for example:

http://beta.boost.org/doc/libs/1_49_0/libs/phoenix/doc/html/index.html

Not all pages have a page in the same location in the most recent
version, so for some pages you will just get a link to the latest
documentation list:

http://beta.boost.org/doc/libs/1_41_0/doc/html/boost/units/si/constants/codata/BOOST_UNITS_PHYSICAL_CO_id1407596.html

This will go live soonish. I might tweak it a little first, maybe
change the wording on the notices, but it's pretty much done for now.
Please try it out with your favourite documentation to check I haven't
made too much of a mess.

thanks,

Daniel