Subject: Re: [boost] [website] Latest version of page links
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-30 06:47:10

On 27 September 2012 11:05, Rob Stewart <robertstewart_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Perhaps you could make the entire yellow box an anchor rather than just text within it.

OK, I've just done that.

> When I view it in mobile Safari, the box partially obscures the text on the right side of the header.

It always obscures that text unless you've got a particularly wide
window. Originally I put the box under the header, but it's
complicated to get that to work well for all the documentation (since
different stylesheets are used on different pages). So I had to put it
somewhere, and I didn't want to mess around with the existing elements
too much.

> I think you can make the message a little more succinct: "Click here to view the latest version of this documentation."

I've done that as well, and just pushed this to the live site. You
might need to reload to get the new version of the style sheet.