Subject: Re: [boost] Fwd: ODEInt review
From: Karsten Ahnert (karsten.ahnert_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-02 15:06:30

On 10/02/2012 08:46 PM, Hal Finkel wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Oct 2012 11:15:33 -0700
> Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> wrote:

In principle this can be done with exception. But I am a bit curious if
this is the right way. For me an exception is something which indicates
an error or something unwanted. Here, you expect that some event will
happen and you know in principle how to deal with it. But maybe this is
only my opinion.