Subject: Re: [boost] [scope_exit] D-style scope(failure) and scope(success) in C++
From: Evgeny Panasyuk (evgeny.panasyuk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-03 08:42:27

Hello,
> i'll test it further.. But i think that this should be included in boost.
> Maybe this library could be added to boost by submitting a patch to
> scope_exit library? or by requesting a mini-review?
I think scope(failure) and scope(success) features should be placed to
Boost.ScopeExit library (I guess like a patch).

But I am not sure about unwinding_indicator/uncaught_exception_count -
maybe they should be placed into Boost.Exception?
At which scope? PUBLIC (users of library may use it) or DETAIL(can be
used by other Boost libraries but not outside Boost) scopes of
Boost.Exception?
Or maybe at AUX("private" symbols that shall be used only within this
library) scope of Boost.ScopeExit?

Best Regards,
Evgeny Panasyuk