Subject: Re: [boost] [release] permission to merge proto fix to release?
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-04 00:14:22

On Oct 3, 2012, at 8:42 AM, Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I would like to merge the following changeset to release:
>
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/80820
>
> It's a bug fix for Proto that fixes a failing Phoenix test. The change
> is only 1 day old, but many of the Sandia testers have cycled already.
>
> OK to merge?

Eric --

Since it's just a day old, and a somewhat substantial change, I'd feel better if we waited until after the beta to merge this.
The beta is scheduled to go out next Monday, and then the release branch will be re-opened for bug and doc fixes.

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki