Subject: Re: [boost] [type_traits] common_type and SFINAE
From: Matt Calabrese (rivorus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-04 23:56:24

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 1:34 PM, Matt Calabrese <rivorus_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I made some enable if macros a while ago to make expresion checks like
> this simpler, I'll boostify them and put them up on the sandbox.

The enable_if macros are now in the sandbox in the directory enable_if. It
requires the latest Boost.Preprocessor from trunk (code was recently added
that I now depend on), and the variadic_macro_data library also in the
sandbox.

Documentation is in the sandbox but also hosted here:
http://enableif.nfshost.com/

I'll probably add metafunction generators similar to MPL's HAS_XXX macros
but for expression validation. Sorry that the examples are so poor in the
documentation, I just reference the tests for the time being, assuming that
if you want to use the library at this point you are really only interested
in examples for the syntax anyway.

--
-Matt Calabrese