Subject: Re: [boost] [1.52.0] Beta release candidates available
From: Pekka Seppänen (pekka.seppanen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-08 04:52:31

On 5.10.2012 3:59, Marshall Clow wrote:
> Release candidate files for 1.52.0 beta 1 are available at
> http://boost.cowic.de/rc/
>
> As always, the release managers would appreciate it if you download
> the candidate of your choice and give building it a try. Please report
> both success and failure, and anything else that is noteworthy.
>
> This helps ensure the candidates build OK before we push them out to
> SourceForge.

Otherwise builds fine on WinX64/MSVC8 except that Boost.Concept fails to build
(assembler files are not built as certain command line arguments are not
properly escaped/passed and thus assembler call fails).

I've opened a ticked #7253 and submitted a patch, for some reason still not
addressed after nearly two months:

-- Pekka