Subject: Re: [boost] [contract] toward N3351 concepts
From: Evgeny Panasyuk (evgeny.panasyuk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-08 21:22:11

09.10.2012 4:24, Andrew Sutton wrote:
>> Or what mechanism should be used to allow types which fulfil axioms only
>> partly? axiom_cast<double,TotallyOrdered> ?
> I think Andrzej's last comments may address your questions. They were
> very insightful and worth reading closely.

I read Andrzej's comments, and in fact I already answered to last one.
My question you quoted above, was addressed to those who think that
automatic axioms verifications is a good idea.
As I said earlier in my opinion compiler MUST not do any checks on
axioms besides syntactic and user has ALL responsibility on verifying
axioms.

Best Regards,
Evgeny