Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.log: set_channel name dynamically for a basic_composite_logger
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-14 11:06:14

On Oct 13, 2012 7:02 PM, "syvyi" <alexander.svk_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I checked out a trunk. After replacement there're still compiler
complains:

> first of all I needed to edit
> src::multi_thread_model<boost::log2_mt_nt5::aux::light_rw_mutex> where I
put
> log2_mt_nt5 instead of log_mt_nt5.

First, don't use these namespace names, they will change. Always use
boost::log namespace.

> If there's a new documentation for v.2,
> tell.

It's not available yet, sorry.

Replace BOOST_LOG_DECLARE_GLOBAL_LOGGER_INIT with
BOOST_LOG_INLINE_GLOBAL_LOGGER_INIT. Also, create and pass attributes by
value to add_*() methods instead of creating a shared_ptr to the attribute.
I cannot tell more without seeing the code.