Subject: Re: [boost] [tti] documentation in trunk
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-17 23:50:45

On 10/17/2012 12:36 PM, Vicente J. Botet Escriba wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to read the doc of Boost.TTI but there are a lot of broken
> link in trunK;
>
> I have tried to build the doc but I get the following error
>
> bjam
> warning: mismatched versions of Boost.Build engine and core
> warning: Boost.Build engine (bjam) is 2011.04.00
> warning: Boost.Build core (at /Users/viboes/boost/trunk/tools/build/v2)
> is 2011.12-svn
> Building the tti docs with automatic index generation disabled. Try
> building with --enable-index.
> ...patience...
> don't know how to make
>

> Could you solve this issue?

I will check this out this weekend.

I do have some documentation updates which I will post fairly soon but I
have been remiss in working on the changes suggested by the review.

I do apologize and can only plead that I have been kept very busy by a
consulting job I have been on for over a year now and have found very
little time for updating TTI for release. I should have more time
shortly as my consulting work is winding down considerably. I feel
pretty bad about the long delay in not getting TTI ready for release in
Boost, since I know what has to be done and know I can accomplish the
needed changes with about a week of solid work.

Eddie Diener