Subject: Re: [boost] [iterator] Using zip_iterator with std::pair
From: Jeffrey Lee Hellrung, Jr. (jeffrey.hellrung_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-18 22:34:48

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 6:56 AM, "Claas H. Köhler" <claas.koehler_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> On 18/10/12 15:00, Jeffrey Lee Hellrung, Jr. wrote:

[...]

> > Great, thanks! I'll try to get to this before 1.53.0 is released. Did you
> > add a unit test by chance?
> I wrote one but did not include it in the patch. Do you want a simple
> source file or is there a boost
> template for unit tests?

A patch on the existing zip_iterator unit test would suffice. Btw, there
appears to be additional activity on the ticket, with patches to make
zip_iterator work for any Boost.Fusion sequence of iterators (which seems
reasonable).

> > As for conditioning on the existence of std::tuple, looks like
> > BOOST_NO_CXX11_HDR_TUPLE and BOOST_HAS_TR1_TUPLE would be macros to use.
> Thanks.
>
> By the way: Is there a way to remove attachments from track tickets? I
> accidentally attached a
> non-working patch before actually attaching the working one. Unfortunately
> I did not manage to remove
> the wrong attachment. If I start to modify the patch further, I might hit
> the restrictions of max.
> space for attachments, if I cannot delete the deprecated ones.

Sorry, I can't figure out how to delete attachments either :(

- Jeff