Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Test updates in trunk: need for (mini) review?
From: Gennadiy Rozenal (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-20 05:09:49

Vicente J. Botet Escriba <vicente.botet <at> wanadoo.fr> writes:

> I'm trying to build the documentation in trunk and I'm getting
[...]
> What could be wrong on my environment?

I an not big on documentation tools. I did not make any changes since I build it
last time. Steven, would you mind helping here again?

> BTW,
>
> could you tell us which features are exclusive of a c++11 compliant
> compiler?

Data driven test case 100% c++11. BOOST_CHECKA only some advanced variations.

I also plan to use std::thread to finally make Boost.Test thread safe and couple
other new things here and there.

Gennadiy