Subject: Re: [boost] [clang] Windows toolset support?
From: Chris Glover (c.d.glover_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-23 14:41:05

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 8:52 AM, Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Someone else suggested this to me recently, so I tried to figure out
> what parameters I needed to pass to configure, but failed. Any hints?

A hint yes, because I've not actually had success using the configure
script under MSYS - I instead use cmake. What I pass to cmake is the
following;

-DCMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS="-static-libstdc++ -static-libgcc --disable-shared
--enable-static" -DCMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS="-static-libstdc++
-static-libgcc --disable-shared --enable-static"

Maybe something similar (or even the same) to LDFLAGS?

I don't remember where I originally got this from, but some googling shows
the same options listed on the clang_complete wiki.

-- chris