Subject: [boost] Review: Code Review: allocate_shared_array and make_shared_array
From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-01 08:31:55

A big thank you to Peter Dimov who has been kind enough to review my code.

The open question we both have is whether these functions should
continue to return shared_ptr<T> or be changed to return
shared_array<T> after some modification to shared_array (both to
support construction from (or conversion to) a shared_ptr and to have
things like a no-throw constructor).

Updated code:
https://github.com/glenfe/glenfern/tree/master/boost

Original blog post: