Subject: Re: [boost] C++ announcements coming tomorrow
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-04 06:43:28

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:27 PM, Christophe Henry <
christophe.j.henry_at_[hidden]> wrote

> I'll help with this with pleasure:
> http://boost.2283326.n4.**nabble.com/boost-msm-std-**
> vector-lt-MyStateMachine-gt-**generate-stack-overflow-**td3532530.html<http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/boost-msm-std-vector-lt-MyStateMachine-gt-generate-stack-overflow-td3532530.html>
>
> The issue was closed as won't fix and is still that way.
> The links to related bugs are not working so no idea about them.
> I won't even think of using VC again until this is fixed, it's simply too
> big to allow me trust the compiler.

Interesting!
I totally forgot about this.
I just retrieved the zip with the source code, and I tested it with
 - boost 1.51.0
 - VS2012 + CTP1 that we are talking about (didnt try with non-CTP version
of the compiler) (there is also the october update)

I get no warning anymore and the executable seems to run correctly.

Looks like there have been a fix, not sure if it's MSM or the compiler.

Joel Lamotte