Subject: [boost] hierarchy_tree container
From: Morgan Freeberg (mkfreeberg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-06 11:28:32

Ready to assess the level of interest and look into the possibility of a preliminary submission on my container library. I needed something to organize objects of type T, into a simple tree with parent-child relationships, which could then be filtered and listed. Also needed the container to maintain a "current add" position if you will, much like an output file stream, so I could feed tree structure data into it, for example as when reading from XML.

I have the logic for this nicely separated into a header that seems to meet all the Boost coding guidelines, although I know a peer review process would likely yield helpful improvements that aren't immediately obvious to me. The doc file I prepared goes into much greater detail how this all works...would there be interest in looking into such a thing?