Subject: Re: [boost] hierarchy_tree container
From: Jose (jmalv04_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-09 12:37:11

Yes, not clear how it compares to the many other libraries around.

If you check the Boost mailing list there are at least 3 or 4 old
threads that discuss this topic and old libraries.

Also, at github there are half a dozen implementations. I have tested
before these two, so you may want to check how your compares to them

generic n-ary trees for C++
http://code.google.com/p/treetree

https://github.com/erikerlandson/st_tree
The st_tree library implements a C++ template tree container class for
storing data in arbitrary tree structures. st_tree is short for
“standard template tree,” and supports STL-compatible interfaces
including iterators, allocators and standard STL container methods.