Subject: [boost] Boost.Test and Xcode 4.5 in C++11 Mode
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-15 08:12:14

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to build Boost.Test in trunk in C++11 mode with Apple's
released Clang compiler with Xcode 4.5. Is this supported by
Boost.Test?

I keep getting this error somewhere deep in some preprocessor parts
which is far outside my understanding. Here's my user-config.jam:

using clang : : : <cxxflags>-Wall <cxxflags>-Wself-assign
<cxxflags>-std=c++11 <cxxflags>-stdlib=libc++
<linkflags>-stdlib=libc++ ;

I ask because I'm using Boost.Test as my current unit testing
framework for cpp-netlib. I'm going to need to make a decision on
whether I can continue using Boost.Test in C++11 mode as cpp-netlib is
moving to C++11-only in its next version.

Thanks in advance.

--
Dean Michael Berris
www.deanberris.com