Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Test and Xcode 4.5 in C++11 Mode
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-15 09:54:54

On 15 November 2012 13:50, Dean Michael Berris <mikhailberis_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Interesting. Is there a way to find out exactly what version of clang
> Sandia is using? If anything this may be a regression on clang I'm
> encountering.

You can find out by looking at the output of config_info in the config
test results. Sandia are using 'Clang version 3.2 (trunk 168035)'.

I tried building with Clang 3.1 in C++11 mode, and I got the same
errors as you. As well as some other errors because I don't have
std::enable_if - I think that BOOST_NO_CXX11_HDR_TYPE_TRAITS is the
macro to check for in that case.