Subject: Re: [boost] Should the clang, c++11 and libstdc++ configuration supported?
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-17 09:52:26

On 17 November 2012 14:31, Peter Dimov <lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> What parts of SmartPtr don't work with clang/libstdc++?

There are calls to std::forward in
boost/smart_ptr/make_shared_array.hpp, and
boost/smart_ptr/allocate_shared_array.hpp that check for compiler
support but not library support. I don't know if there's an
appropriate config macro.

This is only an issue with older versions of libstdc++ in C++11 mode,
so I don't think it's a common problem. I only came across it in
Boost.Test because I was trying to recreate an error people were
seeing. For normal development, I'd never do it.