Subject: Re: [boost] i am not able to login in to the Trac
From: Roland Bock (rbock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-29 04:48:31

On 2012-11-29 10:35, Nilesh Raghuvanshi wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 8:06 PM, Lars Viklund <zao_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 05:46:11PM +0530, Nilesh Raghuvanshi wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> please help me out with this.
>>> how to get to know my username and password.
>> Are you supposed to _have_ a Boost Trac user?
>>
>> It's usually just maintainers and accepted developers who have one, if
>> you just intend to report bugs, you can do that anonymously as per the
>> instructions.
> hi,
>
> Thanks for reply.
> I am kind of lost.
> So please provide me the steps to start or if there is any docs describing
> the process.
> guide me about how to start reviewing code and reporting bugs and fixing if
> any.
> It would be very helpful.
>

> Thanks and regards,
> Nilesh

OK, first of all: Please don't top-post on this list. See:
http://www.boost.org/community/policy.html#quoting

About the login, see https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/#GettingaTracSVNUserid
"If you are just submitting bug reports, you probably don't need a Trac
userid, but please use the Preferences link at the top of this page to
enter your email address before submitting your report. Unless you take
this step, we won't be able to follow up with you about your issue (and
we often need more information in order to do anything useful with a
report) and you won't be notified of progress or changes to its status."

Regards,

Roland