Subject: [boost] [mpl] [bimap] BOOST_MPL_LIMIT_METAFUNCTION_ARITY issue on g++ 4.6.3 and boost 1.50
From: Adam Lach (salvage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-04 14:37:05

Hi,

I have already asked for help on Boost.users, but with no luck, see here
<http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Problems-in-boost-mpl-aux-template-arity-hpp-when-BOOST-MPL-CFG-NO-PREPROCESSED-HEADERS-is-defined-o0-td4635249.html#a4635322>
.

Since then I have managed to reproduce this problem in a simpler case:

#define BOOST_MPL_CFG_NO_PREPROCESSED_HEADERS
#define BOOST_MPL_LIMIT_METAFUNCTION_ARITY 10

#include <boost/mpl/inherit.hpp>
#include <boost/bimap.hpp>

struct S0 {};
struct S1 {};
struct S2 {};
struct S3 {};
struct S4 {};
struct S5 {};

template<typename T0, typename T1, typename T2, typename T3, typename T4,
typename T5>
struct example : boost::mpl::inherit<T0,T1,T2,T3,T4,T5> {};

int main() {
         example<S0,S1,S2,S3,S4,S5> pasta;
         return 0;
}

The weird thing is that it occurs only if bimap.hpp is included. Please
help.

Thank you in advance,
Adam Lach