Subject: Re: [boost] Flow-based programming library for Boost?
From: Marcus Tomlinson (themarcustomlinson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-06 07:08:22

Thomas, thanks for the support :) I do understand where Dave is coming from though, the overhead of constructing the circuit (particularly one that is static throughout the lifetime of the application) on startup can be avoided with compile-time wiring. My intention was to create a library that allows for building both static and/or dynamic circuits, hence it was designed with particular focus on run-time.

Your HPX work is very interesting! I'm curious, what are your thoughts on my approach to parallel execution in DSPatch (explained in my previous post)?