Subject: Re: [boost] [coroutine] permission to merge to boost-release?
From: Oliver Kowalke (oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-07 11:10:09

2012/12/7 Daniel James <dnljms_at_[hidden]>

> On 6 December 2012 07:05, Oliver Kowalke <oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > because the merge window for new libraries is closed on Monday I'd like
> > ask for permission to merge boost.coroutine into boost-release.
> > regards,
> > Oliver
>
> I think you're good to go. Still a few test failures, but it looks
> like they're mostly on odd platforms that are hard/impossible to
> markup, so there isn't really anything that can be done.

OK - thank you.

Most of the failed tests are triggered by boost.context (on which
boost.coroutine is build on).

Tests on Windows are missing (boost-trunk last run 28. Nov) - on my
Systems, XP/32bit and Win7/64bit
the tests are OK with msvc-9.0/10.0/12.0. So I think this is not an issue.

Not supported is Windows Embedded on ARM and I hope I'll get the code
working soon.

best regards,
Oliver