Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Process 0.5: And another minor update
From: Joshua Boyce (raptorfactor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-09 13:53:41

http://article.gmane.org/**gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/**236137>
> >)
> - Updated documentation
>
> Boris

Hi Boris,

Thanks for your continued work on this library.

I'm a little concerned by one of the changes you mentioned however,
specifically this one:

> No escaping of command line arguments anymore with set_args

I'm concerned because under Windows at least, the way that command line
arguments are escaped is quite important (and also difficult to get right).
Does your library correctly handle all the example cases given in the
article below?
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/twistylittlepassagesallalike/archive/2011/04/23/everyone-quotes-arguments-the-wrong-way.aspx

Thanks.