Subject: Re: [boost] [quickbook] template vs block vs phrase issues
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-09 17:15:37

On 9 December 2012 22:01, Andreas Pokorny <andreas.pokorny_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2012/12/9 Andreas Pokorny <andreas.pokorny_at_[hidden]>:
>> [...]
>>
>> I tried that with quickbook that was released with boost 1.52 and it complains:
>> @last line of Paragraph1:error: Missing close bracket
>> @the end of desc:error:Mismatched close bracket
>
> Tried a minimal example and it works. Seems like I have still
> different errors.. coming back when I cleaned up my files.

1.6 is stricter about square brackets, and a little different to 1.5,
so it might be tricky to convert a 1.5 document as is. One thing it
can do is include quickbook 1.5 files from quickbook 1.6 files, so you
can define the template in a quickbook 1.6 file, and then use it in
quickbook 1.5. Start with the quickbook 1.6 file:

[article Blah
[quickbook 1.6]
]

[template desc[x1 x2]